DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023
These Terms & Conditions relate to all Dublin City and Dublin County organisations and venues registered for inclusion in the DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023 programme, with all related events taking place during the festival dates. Organisations and venues will be listed, promoted, and affiliated with DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023, subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Adherence to the overall principles of DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023 – i.e. To celebrate, promote and deepen the understanding of the East Asian-Irish relationship by presenting an annual festival of arts, culture and exchange that brings traditional and contemporary ideas together in an innovative and exciting way.
- The DLNY Team will provide the logo for the event. This must be used on all press and promotional material in relation to DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023.
- Brochure and marketing packets will be delivered to you if requested, which are expected to be displayed prominently within the organisation|venue and used as much as possible or appropriate to promote DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023.
- All Dublin organisations|venues must provide all of their programming and venue information/details to the DLNY Team in order to be uploaded onto the DLNY website – www.dublinlunarnewyear.ie
- All queries in relation to DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023 should be referred to email@example.com in the first instance.
The DLNY team reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse an organisation|venue application for inclusion in the 2023 programme, and may edit or remove any comments, articles or content from any materials or information provided to DLNY by the organisation|venue that we believe may be inappropriate.
Organisation|venue inclusion in the DUBLIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2023 programme will be accepted only if the nature of the function is considered appropriate by DLNY and sympathy with the ethos of DLNY.